We have a diverse range of accommodation with some of the best properties in The Gambia from budget to deluxe and all viewed by our staff. Transport is included to your accommodation and you will benefit from the services of our local staff during your stay, who can also organise a whole variety of river, bush & beach excursions. We have the ability to arrange specialist birdwatching, fishing and sailing tours plus multi-centre holidays including Mandina Lodges and Senegal.
Read on for further information or visit Gambia.co.uk.
About Our Package Holidays
What extras will a package include?
Flight only already includes:
- Return flight between the UK and The Gambia with in-flight catering of a hot meal
- Luggage allowance of 20kg, Star Service 30kg / Star Plus 40kg from Gatwick; 20kg from regional airports
- Airport departure taxes from both the UK and The Gambia
- UK Air Passenger Duty (£71pp)
- £5 Gambian Government tourism tax
- €20 Tourist Development Levy
A package gives you:
- Accommodation - based on 2 sharing and meal basis is as detailed in our booking confirmation invoice
- Transport between Banjul International Airport and your accommodation
- The services of our resort staff and local office (please note that our representatives do not visit selected hotels)
- Welcome meeting
- Welcome drink on arrival
- FREE Gambia Guide incl money off vouchers for restaurants
- Resort map
- Book swap service
Why consider a package holiday instead of a flight only?
We understand that some customers book a flight only for the flexibility if for example, you are working for an extended period of time in The Gambia for charity or you living in The Gambia for 6 months each year and need the flexibility of a flight only ticket.
But if it’s because you are looking to…
Get the best price!
We are constantly updating special offers on both Gambiaflights.co.uk & for packages at Gambia.co.uk. Check these pages for current offers or contact our sales team, who can assist with finding the best available deal for you.
Looking for a package for longer than 2 weeks?
We have previously arranged packages for people who want to go on holiday for 3, 4 or even 5 weeks including accommodation and transfers; so if you want all the benefits of a package but want to go for an extended period, then we can arrange this for you.
More Hotel Information
For further information about hotels available in the Gambia please visit The Gambia Experience website or contact our package holiday reservation team:
FREE Gambia Guide With Your Booking
Book a package holiday with The Gambia Experience and receive a FREE Gambia Guide packed with info and SAVINGS at over 20 restaurants in The Gambia.
FREE Gambia Guide & Discount For Our Customers
Created with the customer in mind - boosting the value of your package holiday - this not only reflects a vast knowledge of the country, with tips and advice obtained throughout the past 20 years, but also includes a dedicated excursion section and restaurant guide with discount vouchers. All this, in one handy pocket sized booklet!
For more details on what is contained within the guide - View Gambia Guide