Semi-flexible and Flexible tickets are available with durations from one way up to a 12 month return.
Ticket Types Available
This ticket is available for durations of up to three months and, while the outbound and inbound dates are confirmed on purchase of the ticket, we offer the facility to amend a travel date for an amendment fee, subject to availability.
Any flight changes on bookings originating from the UK outside of eight days of travel will incur a £75pp admin fee plus any difference in costs. Changes to flights originating from the UK within seven days of travel will be £195pp, plus any difference in costs.
This ticket is available for durations of up to 12 months and enables customers to change travel dates at no extra charge if we are advised by 11am the day before the flight.
Flights are subject to availability. All travel must be completed within 12 months of the original departure date. Cancellation charges apply as per our conditions. Flexible tickets are not possible on flights from/to Manchester or Birmingham.
Unlike some other tour operators to The Gambia, our prices include taxes, luggage allowance and meals on each flight booked. Below you will find a list of what the basic flight price includes.
The Basic Flight Price Includes...
- At least 20kg of hold luggage plus at least 5kg hand luggage
- In-flight catering of a hot meal on both outbound and inbound flights
- Airport departure taxes from both the UK and The Gambia (if travelling on a return ticket)
- UK Air Passenger Duty
- Gambian Airport Development Levy
- £10 Gambian Government tourism tax
- The services of our local office staff